Electrical Design and Builds in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
Electrical design is as intricate as it is complex, but in the right hands, even the most elaborate idea becomes possible. At Leer Electric, Inc. we excel at creating and executing plans suitable for both commercial and industrial use. Our comprehensive process includes everything from the initial planning to thorough testing to the installation of electrical components (power systems and distribution included). By bringing together the very best technicians combined with the latest software and technology, we help businesses just like yours bring their projects to life.
Our Electrical Design Services
Though every project comes with its own set of requirements that help shape our approach. We can generate CAD drawings, one line diagrams and layouts for your specific electrical project, assess changes, and choose the right electrical components for the job at hand.
The Importance Of NFPA 70E Certification
Safety is a crucial part of electrical design. To help safeguard your facility and your employees, our Leer Electric, Inc. electricians have CurrentSAFE® Electrical Preventative Maintenance (EPM) certification and we’re fully National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 70E compliant. That means we’re completely up-to-date and trained on OSHA’s guidelines regarding preventable electrical issues and able to analyze existing risks, test your system, providing relevant staff training, and more to aid in ongoing compliance. It’s all part of our commitment to the long-term well-being of our clients — preventative maintenance today helps lower the risk of a future electrical failure to help keep your business operational.
About Leer Electric, Inc.
For more than 45 years, the team at Leer Electric has taken enormous pride in serving clients in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding area. From Camp Hill to Carlisle, Hanover to Harrisburg, Lancaster to Mechanicsburg, York, and beyond, our neighbors know they can count on Leer Electric’s experts to see to all their commercial and industrial electrical needs. Our dedication to education, quality, cutting-edge technology, trusted techniques, and incredible customer service has been our calling card since 1973, and we can’t wait to bring that same winning combination to your next venture.
Schedule Your Free Estimate
Whether you’re just beginning to conceptualize a new build or need help with your current structure, the skilled team at Leer Electric, Inc. is ready to lend a hand. For more information on our design services or to schedule installation, repair, or a complimentary estimate, contact us today.
As your project progresses, you’ll likely take advantage of our other electrical design services:
- Pre-Project Planning: We’ll kick things off by analyzing your project, creating an estimate, and talking through our ideas until you feel confident and ready to move forward.
- Value Design Services: Have budgetary concerns? We’ll work with you to create a design that’s efficient, effective, and suitable for tight profit margins.
- Electrical Audits: Knowledge is power. Learn how much electricity your facility needs and where all that electricity is going.
- Utility Service Coordination: Find a quick resolution for utility conflicts — or catch them before they even happen — with coordination services that help keep your project on track while adhering to all necessary regulations and outside requirements.
- Quality and Safety Reviews: Before we wrap things up, you’ll know that your facility is in tip-top shape and that every aspect of your electrical design is fully functional and 100% safe.
- Design, Electrical, and Mechanical Procurement: No guesswork, frustrating conference calls, or trying to source the materials required by our design. We’ll find the items necessary to complete your project so you can concentrate your efforts on the areas of your business that need your attention most.